21 sept 2011

Perl related blog traffic

I have written only a few posts of perl related topics (about 30). With the new blogger interface, it's easy to check the google analytics and obtain a lot of valuable information. It's interesting the wold map with green colors (dark signals more traffic). These are the country stats of my blog:
My top ten visitors are from:

  1. United States
  2. Spain
  3. Germany
  4. United Kingdom
  5. Russia
  6. Argentina
  7. Canada
  8. Netherlands
  9. Brasil
  10. Australia


I think the blog language it's the first reason that justifies the territory colors. The second place is justified because of my good friends in Spain. But it's interesting to observe that there isn't any traffic from Africa, and others countries like India...

Of course, another reason it's the quality of the contents I wrote, but I imagine that the light colors of the map won't vary too much...

Do you have similar stats you like to share?

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. It would be also very interesting to see the actual numbers on your blog. If you don't mind sharing them.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.