This is the ten most rated questions at Stack Overflow last week.
Between brackets: [question score / answers count]
Build date: 2012-10-07 14:08:58 GMT
- How to tell apart numeric scalars and string scalars in Perl? - [8/7]
- Is it guaranteed anywhere in docs that hashes with same keys will also have same order? - [7/5]
- Why is this XS code that returns a PerlIO* leaky? - [6/2]
- Garbage collection in Perl threads - [6/1]
- Perl. Regexp work only once - [6/1]
- Shared readonly memory between Perl processes - [5/3]
- Installing JSON::XS on Mac OSX - [5/1]
- Why does perl not allow me to dereference a member of a hash reference into an array? - [4/3]
- Perl 5.16.0 - Sample C program working but existing multi-thread C++ program is aborting in Perl_sv_upgrade - [4/0]
- Can Perl manage subroutines in dynamic structures? - [3/2]
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.