This is the ten most rated questions at Stack Overflow last week.
Between brackets: [question score / answers count]
Build date: 2012-09-30 09:58:42 GMT
- Will there be any difference between 42, 42.0, "42.0", "42" - [11/3]
- Why does only one of these tell me "Modification of a read-only value attempted"? - [8/1]
- Is there a difference between `shift` and `@_` in a subroutine? - [6/2]
- Is there ever a reason to include the shebang line in Perl packages? - [5/2]
- Hash merge/concatenation - [5/4]
- Perl POD coverage for scripts and tests (not modules) - [5/2]
- In Perl is there a way to restart the program currently running from within itself? - [5/3]
- YAML data exchange issues between Perl and Ruby - [5/3]
- Is there a convenience for safe dereferencing in Perl? - [5/2]
- RSA keys in Perl - [4/1]
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.