Future is hard to predict, but I think I'll never leave Perl
- because it helps me a lot
- because it's fun to learn new related topics
- because I learned it 15 years ago, and since that time, it steals me more than 4 hours a day thinking on it.
- because smart people share his work with me (via CPAN)
- because I have the opportunity to share code with others (via CPAN)
- because nobody is waiting for my thanks to do something interesting
- because I'm not waiting for your thanks to do something interesting
- because I'm free to select Perl and nobody pushed me to leave
- because I think that all people working with Perl is important for all of us, whether we like it more or less
- because you are reading this post, so Perl is live
- because Perl will survive us all
I know you have your own reasons, why not write about our motives to stay here? It's a good place to live!