1 ene 2012

(ix) stackoverflow perl report

HNPY::2012 Happy New Perl Year 2012 !!

This is the ten most rated questions at Stack Overflow last week.
Between brackets: question score & answers count
Built date: 2012/01/01 08:37:37 GMT


  1. Faster alternative to eval? - [10/4]
  2. Perl writing to a 'memory file' plays tricks with pattern matching - [8/4]
  3. Count the capture groups in a qr regex? - [8/3]
  4. How can I have Perl take input from STDIN one character at a time? - [5/2]
  5. Should I give up on refactoring this and plan a rewrite? - [5/1]
  6. %ENV doesn't work and I cannot use shared library - [4/3]
  7. Print fails when using chomp() - [3/1]
  8. Why does Perl's m//g operator sometimes result in NULLs being introduced into text? - [3/4]
  9. How can I change the date formats in Perl? - [3/5]
  10. Should I use Perl's LWP or lib curl? - [3/5]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.