25 oct 2009

Choosing a worker with Perl background

Sometimes, I have to participate in interviews with people who wants to work in my company. We have a heterogeneus environment, with many different technologies involved.

In any case, I prefer to choose a worker with Perl background, why?
  1. We use Perl in many places
  2. If we don't use Perl, I have experimented that people with Perl skills can make a good work in a short period of time
  3. Their mind handles different concepts in a simple and consistent way, and designs they provided are good.
  4. They can work without problems in more than one project at the same time.
  5. In general, their projects are cheaper to maintain (beacuse of 3).
In short,
$my_opinion_about_worker++ if( $perl_background );

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.